Ingredients for two people
- fresh salad
- watermelon (cubed)
- 1 avocado (cut into 1 cm slices)
- 2 chicken breast
- hand full of radish (sliced)
- pomegranate seeds
- 4 baby cucumbers (sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- black sesame to garnish
Ingredients for tamari sauce (part 2)
- 4 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic glove (minced)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Make the tamari dressing by mixing all ingredients from part 2 together.
- Marinate the watermelon cubes with 1/3 of the dressing.
- Marinate chicken breasts with olive oil and salt and fry in a pan until tender
- Meanwhile cut all other ingredients and arrange in a bowl. Start with placing the salat at the bottom to arrange all other ingredients nicely.
- When chicken is tender, cut into slices and place them in the bowls.
- Use the rest of the tamari dressing and drizzle over the bowls.