- 130 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple sirup
- 130 ml oat milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp cooled melted butter
- Butter for frying
- Frozen berries and maple sirup
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and the oat milk.
- Add the oat milk mixture into the flour mixture and mix everything until a sooth dough forms.
- Heat a non-sticky frying pan and add some butter. When melted add a ladle of dough and wait until one side is gold brown until turning it to the other side.
- Repeat until all dough is used up and serve with maple sirup and frozen berries.