Ingredients for 2
- 3 large free-range egg yolks
- 40 g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 20 g Pecorino (grated)
- 150 g pancetta
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put the egg yolks, the Parmesan and the Pecorino into a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Cut the pancetta into 1 cm thick chunks and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti and follow cooking instructions as stated on package.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add a little olive oil. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Then add the pancetta and leave until crispy.
- Pick out the garlic from the pan and add the drained spaghetti (set a little cooking water on the side). Mix the spaghetti with pancetta and remove the pan from the heat.
- Finally add the egg mixture and a little cooking water until everything is smooth.
- Serve with grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.