Ingredients for 2
- 2 artichokes
- 1 lime (juice)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves (peeled)
- 1 garlic glove (peeled and grated)
- 1 hand full of parsley (chopped)
- 150 ml white wine
- 2 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Cut the stems of the artichokes and 3 cm of the top. Remove the first two outer layers of the leaves and cut artichokes lengthwise in half.
- Place artichokes in a pot (just so they can fit), add 1/2 of lime juice, salt, white wine, and fill pot with water. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix olive oil with grated garlic, honey, the rest of the lime juice and the chopped parsley.
- Drain artichokes and marinate them with the olive oil-lime mixture.
- Use a frying pan, roast artichokes until gold brown and use the rest of he olive oil mixture to marinate on a plate.