625 g flour type 550 (sieved)
1TL sugar / honey
2 g fresh yeast
15 g salt
375 ml luke water
Flour to work with
1. Crumble the yeast into the water and place in your kitchen aide or any comparable machine.
2. Add the sieved flour + honey and knead the ingredients for 5 minutes on intermediate level.
3. Add the salt and continue kneading for another 10 minutes.
4. Remove dough from kitchen aide and sprinkle some flour on the working surface.
5. Use both hands and use 4 outer edges placing them in the middle to form a bundle. This is important in order to add some air to the dough. Turn the dough around and place it back inside your kitchen aid.
6. Cover with a wet cloth and let it rest at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
7. Finally use a bowl, add some olive oil, place the dough inside, cover with plastic foil and place it inside the fridge.
8. The best taste develops when leading it over night.
9. Before making the pizzas (250g per pizza/4pieces) remove from the fridge 2-3 hours before.
10. Preheat the oven to 280 degrees and place your plain pizza base for 5-10 minutes in the oven.
Ingredients for kahle pesto
50g cashew nuts
1/2-1 garlic glove
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste.
1/2 lemon (juice)
Sliced figs and feta (for pizza topping)
1. Place everything in a high food processor and mix well until a smooth paste forms.
Remove pizza from the oven and spread with kahl pesto, place the figs on top and sprinkle with feta.