Ingredients for 12 cookies
- 115 g cream cheese
- 50 g salted butter (room temperature)
- 125 g granulated sugar
- 120 g all purpose flour
- 150 g Oreo cookies
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, butter and sugar with a stand mixer until a smooth dough forms (4 minutes).
- Add the flour and blend it into the dough.
- Crush Oreo cookies into 1 cm pieces and mix them into the dough.
- Set the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- After 30 minutes, take the dough out of the fridge and form dough-balls (size of a golfball). Cover your baking tray with baking paper and spread the dough balls evenly on your baking tray. Take a spoon and press each ball down to form the cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, set them aside and let them rest for 5 minutes.